Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pumpkin Contest


Hi Friends,

Recently there was a contest held on Madonna Blog. This time Bloggers around the world had to show creativity by doing fusion of Madonna and Pumpkin for Halloween. I also sent my entry. Though i was late but it was published there. I am thankful to everyone who liked my work. It was really fun to make it.


My main aim was to include Madonna-Music Album inspired Hat and Stiletto. These two things are too beautiful. You can take a look on other entries by selecting Madonna Blog link at Right side. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job my friend! Say what program did you use to create that?

Greetings

Have a great day!

Ernesto

Anonymous said...

sadly you wentto all that trouble for afake madonna..you do realise a ,an blogs as madonna??they tolf eveyone they were fake months ago