Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My First Blog







Hello ,

A Warm Welcome !
Well That is my first blog. Don't know what to write . So, i tell you what i just finished up. I clicked an ad of SONY while checking my emails and came to know that there are lot of prizes to be won from SONY including T-shirts and the latest Walkman. So, for this ; i have to clear 6 rounds that i successfully cleared. Yo ! I also downloaded wallpapers , screensaver and ringtone for Sony Ericsson K700i mobile. Do i sound like stupid ? mmmmmmm ok i tell you what i am doing on cyberworld....well i am collecting Madonna's videos.....yes ! i think half are done and half has to be done. I gor some videos from my friend.......let's see if i make my collection..... See you.....hey ! don't forget to write your comments and meanwhile you can click some of the ads you see on my profile....sounds interesting.....enjoy !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sudhrega nahi tu, sirf ads hi dekhta rahna :D

Jimeveggie said...

Hi!!! are you collecting madonna videos?? really?? ok... I'm sure you'll get everything you want... I wish you good luck!!!! I don't know very much... but two things are clear to me ... You loveee madonna... and you love sony... is enough to me to understand u.... have a nice day!! see you...

Unknown said...

ALL D BEST..MAY U GET ZILLIONS OF VIDEOS..THT TOO MADONNA'S VIDEOS./

Unknown said...

Kya re Sattu.....How r you doin man?

Why dopnt you activate your Adsense too?