Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Madonna's cool Video


well...there are lots of videos but i want to share this video with you.

There was a time in 80s when this avatar of madonna created storm and every girl tried to be dressed up as her. In fact every country had/has it's Madonna. Alisha is known as a Madonna of India. She released her album around 85 (can't remember exactly). The name of the album was ALISHA-MADONNA in which she sung 8 singles of Madonna in Hindi and english version. Check this video out.

You must be my lucky star'Cause you shine on me wherever you are I just think of you and I start to glow And I need your light, and baby you know...Starlight, star bright First star I see tonight Starlight, [star bright] Make everything all rightStarlight, star brightFirst star I see tonightStarlight, [star bright]Yeah...........






No comments: